Anonymous asked: Could you tell me please, what exactly do I need to watch before the release of Twisted, so i can understand as many references as possible. Sorry for my english, I am from different country)
I think that I’d recommend seeing Aladdin before Twisted, just so you can see the thing that they’re parodying.
Other people who have seen Twisted, what would you recommend this person watching?
Aladdin, The King & I, Beauty & the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, 101 Dalmations, Mrs. Doubtfire, Taxi Driver, read the sparknotes for 1001 Arabian Nights if you’re really committed.
These are the ones I remember. But there’s one part with a million movie quotes fired one after the other so I know I didn’t get them all!
for those of you who don’t know or haven’t noticed, for the past few months we’ve had adverts on our page. it’s a very long story but to summarise, we have like 7548324 add-ons to our theme and we cannot get rid of them.
so, we thought we’d put the money they’re making to good use. every time someone clicks on an advert a little bit of money goes into my account. so far we’ve made about £10 but the number’s increasing everyday, and we’ve decided to use the money to fund a giveaway.
the giveaway will cost me $30 minimum, assuming all winners will be from the USA. but as everybody is eligible to enter this may not be the case. as soon as the balance in the account hits $40, one winner and two runner-ups will be chosen using a random generator.
please don’t repeatedly click the adverts because if google realises they will freeze the account and we will have to cancel the giveaway, however if you’re on our blog and see an advert which catches your eye, clicking it will help bring the total up.
- One winner will receive $20 to spend on whatever they want from the Ann Arbour T-Shirt Company.
- Two runner-ups will receive $5 each to spend on whatever they want from the Ann Arbour T-Shirt Company.
the prizes are kind of like store credit, except the winners will just tell us what they want to buy and we’ll get it shipped straight to them.
- You DO NOT have to be following this blog
- You DO NOT have to have clicked any of the adverts
- You can reblog this post as many times as you like
- You can also like this post
- We will be checking out the winners, so don’t create side-blogs just to reblog/like it. We’ll know and then chose someone else to win
- You MUST be a StarKid fan, it’s not fair if it goes to someone who just wants a free shirt and doesn’t really care what StarKid is
We’ll announce the closing date nearer to the time as we don’t know how long it’ll take for us to make the money. Have Fun!
This blog can’t really work without you guys.
Page 1 of 11